Bob the Ball Bob the Ball

Top 10? hmmm...

Well, I'm not exactly sure why this is in the top 10 list. It's not very technologically advanced, but the story is pretty good. Not the funniest thing on here though by far, and not the best story. I'm not saying it's a really bad piece, I got a kick out of it. I just like to bitch. The end.

Rou Bo Rou Bo

By www.emptynoggin.com

Honestly, I don't know how much more of this kind of stuff I can stand. Although it does take quite a bit to make the stick figures movements look smooth, the concept has been done so many times it's getting old. Your Paper Wars movie is pretty cool, but again with the stick figures. You seem to have some talent with this stuff, lets see something bad ass and original.

weird shit V weird shit V

I'll tell you what's weird....

What's weird is I sat thru that crap. Did you give yourself reviews and then write back to yourself or something. That was terrible.

RaxaR responds:

do better

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

Why is this so high in the ranks

I didnt turn off the movie while I was watching it because I kept expecting it to get better. It was really boring. The only reason I gave it a 4 is because it had mario bros in it, and of course that's always cool.

Black & White - TNEH Black & White - TNEH

Do I care?

Great, now that I watched that I am 50% dumber than I was this morning. Who fucking cares if you got kicked off some stupid site. Deal with it, some of you people take this crap a little to seriously.

I am a cow I am a cow

I like fireworks and oatmeal...

i just want you to know that i found your I'm a Cow flash video to be an elaborate metaphor for the dark future of white society. It all but exaggerates the profound collaborative work of not only the distant overseers of our dark and futile minds as we know it, but it slightly resembles the creative brainwashing that occurs in our public schools. Shame on the unlucky viewers who happen to stumble upon such as true piece of "dirt" and may god have mercy on your soul.
thank you for your time, you horroribly disfigured bitch

Starship Troopers Starship Troopers

Huh

Did I miss something...was that cool?

Zero Wing Trailer Zero Wing Trailer

Your movies make me vomit in terror

These are some really bad movies. You need to go back and finish a movie for once in your life instead of throwing some crappy thing together with no sound or really bad sound.

(Note to everyone...now this TFX dork is going to go check out my movies and probably my web page. He will then take an hour or so thinking about why he is better than me then write a stupid response that sounds like it was written by some fucking 4th grader who can only sit in the corner talking to himself about star trek and eating crayons.)

TFX responds:

*checks out Emptynoggin's movies, probably goes to his web page. Then spends an hour thinking about why I'm better than him*

Your movies suck balls, what are you talking about? at least you spelled Dork right. But you didn't capitalize S and the T in Star Trek.

Well, I can see that you can detect very simple patterns, so I will now give you a balloon.

Simpsons ToXiC BoOgiE 1 Simpsons ToXiC BoOgiE 1

One of the many levels of poop

This thing cracked me up. I loved how they kept complaining about the movie themselves and how Bart talks like a fucking construction worker. However aside from that it kinda sucked. Also, that toxic waste isn't the only "sue-age" these guys will see if Fox gets wind of this. This stuff really pisses them off.

Doomed City Part 1 Doomed City Part 1

Crappiness & Suckiness by Paul

I was expecting something cool, I got a stupid little dragonball z guy with some kind of dog running in circles.